Staff and students are invited for a seminar to showcase research outcomes of four years activities of north-south, south-south network of scientists, students and representatives of various GOs and NGOs, from the field of natural and social sciences.
Date: 30th January 2020
Venue: Research and Innovation Center – SPAS Dry Laboratory
Organizers: School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Prof Jan Christian Habel of Germany on Biodiversity and Conservation
- Dr. Mike Teucher on GIS, Vegetation cover interpretation and the use of drones
- Prof Thomas Schmitt on climate Change, animal Ecology and Conservation
Others Visitors are:
Magdalena Mayr, Lara Bauer, Kerstin Link, Anna Sommer, Daniel Stieringer, Marielle Schleifer, Andjela Delic
- The project shall handover a drone to SEKU and demonstrate its functionality.
- There shall be a signing of an MOU between the University of Salzburg and SEKU.
- Discussions on future partnerships and MOU implementation
- Key research findings for informing Policies