“Postgraduate Training, Research and Innovation in Transforming lives”
Conference dates: 2nd -3rdApril, 2020
South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) is planning for its 1st Post graduate conference from 2nd -3rd April 2020. It is envisaged that the conference will be an annual event which provides all SEKU post graduate students a forum to share their findings as well as receive feedback on their work. It will also promote a culture of intellectual debate and dissemination of research findings within the institution. The conference is expected to attract participants from within and outside the university. Consequently, all post graduate students who are expected to graduate in 2020 are hereby invited to submit abstracts of their original research in the following thematic areas:
- Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- Business and Economics
- Education, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Environment, Water and Natural Resources Management
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer& Communication Technology
- Nursing Sciences and Public Health
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Registrationfor the conference is free for all postgraduate presenters.
- Participants will receive a certificate of participation
- Submitted abstracts will feature in a conference book of abstracts
- Full paper presentations will be published in conference proceedings.
- Evidence of presentation in the University conference is a mandatory requirement for graduation as per University postgraduate training guidelines.
Important conference dates:
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15th March 2020
Further enquiry on the conference should be directed to:
|Prof. Felix Kioli |
|Dr. Patrick Kisangau |
Mobile: +254 727 225 814;
Download | view Poster