- All students are advised to strictly adhere to the reporting schedule (Schedule for 2ndSemester 2019/2020 Academic Year Examination and Reporting of First Year Students KCSE 2019).
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- All students are advised to strictly adhere to the Health and Safety Regulations as per the University, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education guidelines.
- All students are required to wear face masks properly at all times within the University compound and its premises.
- Each student will be required to report with at least two(2) reusable/washable face masks.
- All students are required to wash/sanitize their hands before entering the university building (running water taps and automatic sanitizer dispensers are placed at the entrance of each building).
- Students are required to maintain physical/social distance at all times within the University both inside classrooms, halls of residence, dining halls and, all university buildings and compound.
SECOND SEMESTER 2019/2020 EXAMINATIONS
- Students with examinations that cut across different timelines are advised to make necessary arrangements to sit for the examinations when they are offered in the respective periods.
- All students are advised to read the examination timetable and to strictly adhere to time schedules.
SERVICES OFFERED IN OFFICES
- Students seeking information/services are encouraged to use emails and phone calls/messaging.
- Students should visit offices where physical presence is absolutely necessary or required, and must adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
HALLS OF RESIDENCE
- Students issued university accommodations areallowed in the halls of residence as per the reporting schedule.
- Only those students who have been issued university accommodation will be allowed in the respective halls of residence.
- Non-resident students are not allowed within the University halls of residence.
- Visitors are not allowed within the University halls of residence
KITCHENS AND DINING HALLS
- Students are required to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres while queuing at the dining hall and all other service points.
- Students are required to use the tables and chairs as arranged (no moving of chairs/tables from their positions).
GAMES, SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- All co-curriculum activities such as games and sports are suspended.
- All entertainment activities are suspended
Dr. John F. Koga REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS)